These probably won't be too useful to people in general, but consider them records of someone who grew up in the 80s and 90s, who saw the computer revolution and the birth of the public internet firsthand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simulators
When my father got the Tandy 1000, he picked up Lode Runner to go with the system as it was something we'd been watching the demo for a...
-
I had a chance to sit down and try out two of 8Bitdo's slightly older controllers and felt they were interesting enough to do a write-up...
-
Well, if there was ever a topic to inspire me to write, this would definitely be the one. 40 years ago today the NES officially hit store s...
-
I've found myself in a bit of a tough spot of late. With my computer having caught fire recently, I've been making do with a combina...
No comments:
Post a Comment